Planning a Hair Tranplant ?
Do you know the answer to the following questions INSTANTLY?
Are you a good hair transplant candidate?
· What is the BEST time for your hair transplant
· How many grafts should you have?
·Should you accept an offer of a mega-session?
What are the chances you will need a 2nd procedure?
Are you being over-charged?
Which technique you should ask for?
· Which techniques you should AVOID?
· How to avoid over-harvesting?
· How to get VIP service from clinics WITHOUT paying any extra?
· How to avoid a hairline disaster?
If the answer is NO, then STOP
You may be heading for a failed hair transplant
BOOK A ONE-2-ONE CONSULTATION WITH AN EXPERT
who will answer these questions for you | before you take a single step inside a clinic
You might think “well, the clinic will tell me all this, so i don’t need to worry about these questions
Well, think again!
And here is why you CANNOT just rely on clinics to look after your interest
1) It’s in the clinic’s interest you have your procedure AS SOON AS POSSIBLE [not when is best for you]
2) It’s in the clinic’s interest you have AS MANY grafts as possible [more grafts = more money for clinics]
3) There is usually ZERO follow-up with clinics; so any mistakes and you are on your own
4) Clinics usually PUSH YOU towards their favoured technique [not necessarily the one that is best for you]
The consultation is NOT free.
There are different pricing options to suit everybody.
£59 for a detailed report on your case
Suitable for those who have done some research but need some extra details.
£140 for 45mins one 2 one call
Suitable for people who have no idea where to start. We come up with a plan and they execute it.
Any questions you have
2 follow up calls before and 2 after procedure.
£497 Complete mentoring
The Elite package. For people who just want the best of the best.. Includes:
Everything in the other packages plus
Email scripts to send to clinics
weekly catch up calls building up to the procedure
I contact clinic prior to procedure for you
Access to me during the week of the procedure to troubleshoot any issues
Follow up calls for 3 weeks after the procedure
Please check ALL your email folders after..including junk.
Your consultation will be with Jibril, who is a pharmacist and hair transplant consultant.
Jibril worked in a prestigious hair clinic in the UK, and has been researching hair loss for many years.
He has mentored and advised hundreds of hair transplant clients through their journey to a full head of hair.
Jibril is also a published author with a popular hair transplant consumer guide.